Tonight we had the pleasure to have like speaker Dr. Marco Pollice, owner of LuceLab, a company that deals with lighting, production and design. Pollice is an expert in engineering and light architecture, research in light for health, presented by our partner Letizia Mansutti.
We had the pleasure of having with us Don Claudio Burgio, founder and president of the Kayrós association, which since 2000 has been managing a host community for minors and educational services for adolescents presented by the Member Claudio Santarelli.
This evening Dr. Gianna Moise and Dr. Barbara Paci intervened. Dr. Gianna Moise is a contemporary multifaceted artist: painter, sculptor, photographer and jewelery maker. Dr. Barbara Paci is the owner of the homonymous art gallery contemporary building located in Pietrasanta (LU). It was an exciting evening that made us discover a lot about the world of art seen from inside.
This evening we had the pleasure to have with us the Sculptor Silvano Bulgari. We discovered his art through the images of his most significant works and, at the same time, our ears enjoyed the poems of Alda Merini, expressed by the poetess of CASA MERINI, DONATA MARCHESINI. A perfect harmony between images and words.
Our members Letizia Mansutti and Carlo Monticelli, together with the President Fabio Di Venosa, informed, motivated and coordinated the 25 participants last night by proposing the following points:
1) After the Mi Net Merger> <Mi International. Challenge and Opportunity
2) Knowledge and friendship between us all. Member Update - Yearbook with photo
3) Internal information. Updated, Fast, Non-Repetitive, Email, WhatsApp, etc.
4) Listening, Sharing. Dialogue, Participation (even at a distance)
5) Be updated on Rotary. Club, District, Italy, World
6) Get busy. Each of us is the Rotary that realizes
7) External Communication. "One2one" engagement strategies
8) Saving Resources. Costs, Time, Losses, Actions, Uselessness
9) Enthusiasm. Think and act positively
10) Appreciate the benefits. Inter-Professionalism and Opportunity
Participation of all very positive, shared and interested in a very open dialogue.